To access the interactive content you will need to download a free QR (quick response) code reader. Simply search for a QR code reader in your Android or iOS app store.
Open the QR code reader app and scan the interactive zones at the bottom of the map to view the latest information about each country.
- Realtime information: time and weather
- Country information: population, size and forestation
- Economic information: GDP, labour force size and sharemarket size
- Health information: life expectancy, infant mortality and smoking rates
- Social information: women in parliament, access to electricity, phones and internet.
At the time of print, all recognised sovereign States are noted on the map.
Yes. But this is a more complicated matter than it appears.
The Maphover printed map uses the Gall stereographic map projection, which is a slight variation of the Mercartor map projection. All map projections trade accuracy in some elements for loss in others.
The printed map is A0 in size (841 mm x 1189 mm). That’s as big as 16 A4 pieces of paper beside one another. See below:
This lamination adds a layer of robust protection for the map, while still ensuring that the map can fold naturally when required. The laminate does not show as an additional border around the map.